Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My first stab at French Toast

Growing up, French Toast was one of my favorites. I remember watching my Granny make the egg dip, dip the bread, and then ... French Toast! I've been wanting to make some for a while, but all the recipes I've found that sounded good, were over-night French Toast. I've never remembered to do it all up the night before, so I've never made it. While browsing over at Organized Mom, I stumbled upon this recipe for French Toast and tried it this morning. It was scrumptious! [Next time, though, I will leave the cinnamon out, as I don't like cinnamon all that much, it dries my mouth out.]

French Toast
4 slices of Bread
2 Eggs
1/2 Tsp. Vanilla
2 pinches of Sugar
A Few Shakes of Ground Cinnamon
2 Tbsp. Milk
Mix ingredients
Coat bread in mixture, and placed on buttered pan until slightly brown.

1 comments:

Rebecka said...

I've just started reading your blog.
Seems very nice.
By the way, love the layout. I just got rid of it on mine. Had it for a month and was bored with it.