Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Room A Day

So, I've decided that maybe cleaning and organizing one room a day, makes a little sense. Well, it will be a little more than one room a day. I still have to do dishes & laundry everyday. And the other everyday stuff like picking up things off the floor, etc.

Yesterday, I cleaned and organized my Master Bedroom & closet.

Today, since I did the grocery shopping, it doesn't leave me much time, so I will pick it up again tomorrow.

Tomorrow I plan on cleaning and organizing our familyroom/playroom/exercize-room/office, whatever you want to call it!

{I have been babysitting a 5 month old baby since January and it has made cleaning and organizing more difficult, but this is my last week to keep him. He is going into daycare, so next week, I will have PLENTY of time on my hands =D }

1 comments:

Vicki said...

Im so proud of you. :`) Thats a tear.